Enjoy one of the Osa’s most acclaimed beaches, beautiful Playa San Josecito. It’s the ideal place to kick back, work on your tan, or read a book. Or be adventurous and explore the coastal rainforest. Hike to the magnificent Rio Claro for a refreshing dip in this pristine river. At San Josecito, the rainforest comes right to the beach, allowing you to watch the wildlife from right from your beach towel. The wildlife doesn’t stop at the beach though! Love the water? Then don your mask, snorkel and fins (provided by the hotel), slip into the clear waters, and swim with brilliantly colorful tropical fish.
- Boat transfer, snorkeling gear, towels, fresh fruit, and box lunch
- Departure Time/Place: Your preference, and even sunset can be arranged; from the Aguila de Osa dock
- Duration: As long as you like. Set a pick up time with our concierge for your boat ride back
- Ages: All ages
- Activity level: Easy
- Recommend: T-shirt, shorts, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, sandals with straps, sun screen, water bottle; if you’re walking back to the hotel we recommend hiking shoes or sneakers
- Cost: $60.00 round trip; $30.00 for drop-off and walk back